Our FLAGSHIP model, LUMIN S1 adds DSD128 5.6Mhz support by utilising 4 ESS SABRE32Reference DAC chips to deliver a total of 16 DACs per channel in parallel.
While LUMIN S1 brings greater resolution and a more dynamic sound, no stone has been left unturned to ensure that the characteristic LUMIN musicality is delivered. This has involved tuning every part of the system to complement these new DAC chips, including revising the clocking system and enhancing the external dual-toroidal power supply.
LUMIN S1 Reference Network Music Player
- Up to DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
- Up to 384kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE:
- 4 ESS SABRE32 9018 DAC chips – 2 units per channel delivering 16 DACs per channel in parallel
- Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
- Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE:
- DSD 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- PCM 44.1–192kHz, 16–24-bit, Stereo
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- External dual-toroidal
- Available in 240V and 110V versions
- Raw brushed aluminium or black anodised brushed aluminium
LUMIN (SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS):
- 350mm (W), 345mm (D), 60mm (H), 8kg
- 100mm (W), 315mm (D), 55mm (H), 2kg
Shipping is included!
Note - Illinois residents pay a 8.25% state tax